Saturday, October 9, 2010

Easiest Chicken Tortilla Soup



This is a great fall/winter recipe. Since we've finally been having some cold weather and rainy days, I've been feeling like eating some warm soup. I remembered my friend Carly had made some delicious tortilla soup a few years ago at her Tupperware party. I sent her a text and she sent me the recipe right over. I didn't realize it would be this easy! My family was very happy with this recipe so I'm positive I'll be making this again and again.



2 Cans of Corn

2 Cans of Rotell diced tomatos with chillis

2 Cans of Ranch Style Beans with jalepenos

2 Cans of Chicken Broth

2 Cans of Cream of Chicken soup

1 rotisserie chicken

tortilla chips

shredded cheese (I use reduced fat mexican style)

light sour cream



Add all 10 cans to a large pot or crock pot (DO NOT DRAIN ANY OF THE CANS) and stir. Pull all the meat off the rotisserie chicken and add to the pot. Stir and heat! Serve in a bowl then add chips, shredded cheese and sour cream to your liking. Enjoy!



*Don't forget the Tapatio!*

No comments:

Post a Comment